The Kuhn Rikon 3916 Duromatic top pressure cooker is quiet in operation. It doesn’t hiss or rattle while it is cooking like older pressure cooker models tended to do. This means there is really no cooking odors and no steam emitted from the cooker. This cooker can save a lot of energy, making it very environmentally friendly. It will also save you time too, so mealtimes need never be so time consuming again. Let’s have a look at some of the great features of this Switzerland made pressure cooker.
Kuhn Rikon 3916 Duromatic Top Pressure Cooker Features and Specifications
- The Kuhn Rikon 3916 Duromatic top pressure cooker saves you time and money.
- It can save 70 % of conventional cooking energy.
- It is made from 18/10 stainless steel.
- It has a solid aluminum core in the base which lets it heat up very quickly.
- The Kuhn Rikon 3916 Duromatic is quiet and safe to use.
- It cooks in 1/3 of the time taken by conventional methods.
- It has a spring-loaded precision valve.
- It has an integrated lid locking system.
- It has 5 safety releases.
- It is made in Switzerland.
- It is dishwasher-safe for cleaning.
- It comes with a 10-year warranty.
- It measures 14 inches by 9 inches by 6 inches.
- It weighs 9 pounds.
- It has an Amazon shipping weight of 10 pounds.
- It can be shipped through Amazon to postal addresses within the USA and to APO/FPO addresses.
Peace of Mind With a Lid-Locking System and Safety Release Back-Up
The Kuhn Rikon 3916 Duromatic top pressure cooker has two safety features to give you added peace of mind when the cooker is in operation. It has an automated lid-locking system that ensures the lid is safely fastened on to the pot, and will not blow off suddenly and dangerously halfway through cooking. It backs that system up with a safety release system, should the worst ever happen.
Vitamins and Nutrients Sealed in for Healthier Eating
In a world that is becoming more and more concerned about healthy eating, it’s difficult to ignore what the Kuhn Rikon 3916 Duromatic can do in that respect. Vital nutrients and vitamins are retained in the food you cook under pressure, because they cannot escape in the way they can through conventional cooking. The pressure cooker is a sealed unit in operation, and that means whatever goodness is in the food before it gets cooked, stays trapped and sealed in the food after it has been cooked.
Customer Reviews and Scores
There are 23 customer reviews on Amazon at the time of writing. They have scored the Kuhn Rikon 3916 Duromatic top pressure cooker a very high 4.6 out of 5 stars on average.
One customer said, “Is it more expensive? Yes, it is.” However, she went on to say, “Is my health and safety worth the extra cost? Yes, they are.” Other customers said, “I am in love with this pressure cooker,” “I think it is great! It saves time and money,” “This was money well spent,” and, “The proof is in the cooking. We love our Duromatic.” I therefore feel happy to recommend the Kuhn Rikon 3916 Duromatic top pressure cooker.