The Fissler 021 644 06 000 Blue Point 6-1/2-quart pressure cooker can cook at two different selectable levels. It can save up to 70% on traditional cooking time, and up to 50% of the energy normally used. The cooker is completely silent; it has none of the hissing or rattling sounds and noises often associated with older pressure cooker models. The Fissler 021 644 06 000 Blue Point works by locking the steam in place. This means there are no cooking odors and no visible steam to worry about.
Fissler Pressure Cooker Features and Specifications
- The Fissler 021 644 06 000 Blue Point is a 6-1/2-quart pressure cooker.
- It is made in Germany.
- It is made from high quality 18/10 stainless steel.
- It incorporates an encapsulated Super Thermic base.
- It has two cooking levels.
- It features a large blue cooking indicator.
- It has a valve that can be rinsed.
- It features an ergonomic handle and side handle.
- It is safe for use on induction heat stoves.
- It is dishwasher proof.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty against defects.
- It measures 16.9 inches by 9.8 inches by 9.1 inches.
- It has an Amazon shipping weight of 9 pounds.
- It can be shipped through Amazon to postal addresses within the USA and to APO/FPO addresses.
Highly Efficient Cooking Combined with healthy Nutrition
The Fissler 021 644 06 000 Blue Point 6-1/2-quart pressure cooker expels atmospheric oxygen and locks in the steam under pressure in order to cook your food. This results in the nutrients being trapped inside and fully retained to give you more of the goodness of the food on your plate. The efficiency of the cooker means that it takes less time to cook a meal and uses less energy doing it too. That makes the Fissler 021 644 06 000 Blue Point a more friendly cooker for the environment, as well as being a more healthy option for cooking your food.
The CookStar All-Stove Base Optimizes Heat Distribution
The Fissler 021 644 06 000 Blue Point features a CookStar all-stove base designed to distribute heat evenly throughout the cooker. This helps to avoid hotspots and it’s safe for use on induction cookers as well. The base is made from an aluminum core and surrounded by high-quality 18/10 stainless steel.
Customer Reviews and Scores
There are only 4 customer reviews for the Fissler 021 644 06 000 Blue Point 6-1/2-quart pressure cooker at the time of writing. They have all scored the product a perfect 5.0 out of 5 stars.
One customer said, “It’s a bit on the pricey end,” and that was the only criticism to be found. It is indeed not the cheapest of pressure cookers, but it is very highly thought of by those customers who left a review. Other customers said, “…very, very happy with it,” “German engineering at its best,” and, “If the idea of cooking foods in about 1/3 the usual amount (of) time appeals to you, you need this.” That rounds up the qualities of the Fissler 021 644 06 000 Blue Point perfectly, and I feel happy to recommend it.